Unanswered Questions

Guest

Why do some questions go unanswered? I'm trying to get some help with a
problem that I'm having and am getting nowhere!!!!

Marina

Some potential reasons.

Your post may be:
1) too long with too much irrelevant information
2) too short, with not enough relevant information
3) too complicated, with not enough work on your part as far as getting to
the minimal code to reproduce the problem
4) in the wrong newsgroup topic wise, and there may be a better newsgroup
for it
5) something no one knows the answer to

tom pester

The reasons that the other people mentioned are possible or your post could
have slipped our attention.
Sometimes we think the other guys will answer and yours got forgetten.

I found only 1 post of you (Dynamic DataGrid) and answered it. You got any
more question that dind't got a reply?

Cheers,
Tom Pester

Eliyahu Goldin

Joe,

No one here is obligated to answer any questions. No one is getting paid for
this. Probably your questions was too long to read? Not focused on a
particular problem?

Eliyahu