Unauthorized request of web service

AC

I have a collection of web services running in a web application that is set
to require integrated authenticatin (this is because I need the user's AD
credentials to log them into Content Managment Server, but the app isn't the
issue).
Web services are in http://foo/Publisher/*.asmx

I can hit the web services just fine through IE (I'm logged into the
domain). But when I hit a ASPX page that subscribes to these web services, I
have noticed where the credentials aren't being passed along. I've made sure
the app directory is set to integrated authentication so the user's
credentials are passed along.
The app is http://fee/SubscriberSite/Test.aspx.

Before I call a method in my web service, I set the credentials the
CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials, but nothing seems to change. I looked in
the WWW logs for the web services and see 401's for every request when the
ASPX page makes the request, but IE requests show as a 401 followed by a
request with the credentials (just as I expected for IE).

Ideas?