UNC path hyperlink syntax

anony

Hi,

This is off topic but since I develop with ASP.NET and I love you guys so
much... I would like to create a simple html link to a UNC path, but I can't
quite figure out the appropriate syntax. Simply putting <a
href="\\server\share"> keeps the website url in front.

Thanks.

anony

Thanks Curt. This works fine in IE, but not Firefox... any idea why?
Nothing happens when clicking on the link in Firefox. Here's the rendered
HTML:

anony

Let's try that link again: