    above two].

    is not centred?

    Thanks
    thedarkman, May 8, 2012

  2. thedarkman wrote:
    > After the limerick at this link
    >
    > http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/limericks.html#claude-2
    >
    > is some text in square brackets. This is centred but I want it to
    > uncentre. If I had coded this file - as I did originally - this would
    > be no problem, but it has a stylesheet, and I don't know how this
    > affects things. Can someone tell me what to do in order to ensure
    >
    > above two].
    >
    > is not centred?
    >
    > Thanks

    <http://htmldog.com/guides/htmlbeginner/>

    then:

    <http://htmldog.com/guides/cssbeginner/>

    You're welcome.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, May 8, 2012

  3. Doug Miller wrote:

    > Yes, I can -- but why should I bother? You don't listen to advice
    > anyway.

    Makes sense. Besides, no amount of advice can fix his ugly pages, short
    of a long and tedious complete rewrite by a knowledgeable author.

    <plonk the troll's new nym>

    New? He's still "thedarkman" ...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 9, 2012
  4. thedarkman

    Doug Miller Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in news:jocb3a$jdv$1
    @dont-email.me:

    > Doug Miller wrote:
    >
    >> Yes, I can -- but why should I bother? You don't listen to advice
    >> anyway.

    > Makes sense. Besides, no amount of advice can fix his ugly pages, short
    > of a long and tedious complete rewrite by a knowledgeable author.

    Which obviously excludes him....

    > <plonk the troll's new nym>
    >
    > New? He's still "thedarkman" ...

    Different 'from' address on his posts, apparently, since I had the original one killfiled.
    Doug Miller, May 9, 2012
  5. Doug Miller wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Doug Miller wrote:
    >>> Yes, I can -- but why should I bother? You don't listen to advice
    >>> anyway.

    >> Makes sense. Besides, no amount of advice can fix his ugly pages, short
    >> of a long and tedious complete rewrite by a knowledgeable author.

    > Which obviously excludes him....
    >>
    >> <plonk the troll's new nym>
    >>
    >> New? He's still "thedarkman" ...
    >>

    > Different 'from' address on his posts, apparently, since I had the
    > original one killfiled.

    Ah, I see you're filtering by email address then. From
    <> to <>
    Why not filter on "thedarkman?"

    I don't have him filtered; his posts are too funny to miss. :)

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 9, 2012
  6. thedarkman

    Doug Miller Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in news:joduqd$nob$1
    @dont-email.me:

    > Ah, I see you're filtering by email address then. From
    > <> to <>
    > Why not filter on "thedarkman?"

    Guess I'll have to.

    I killfiled him originally because it's quick and easy to KF one email address.

    > I don't have him filtered; his posts are too funny to miss. :)

    The idiocy and obstinacy has become so repetitive that I no longer find any humor therein.
    Doug Miller, May 9, 2012
  7. thedarkman

    thedarkman Guest

    thedarkman, May 11, 2012
  8. thedarkman

    thedarkman Guest

    On May 11, 6:24 pm, thedarkman <>
    wrote:
    > On May 9, 3:40 pm, Doug Miller <>

    Hi, I just took in what you said

    <a
    href="reviews.html#abookoflimericks" target="_blank"><i>A Book Of

    Didn't apply this because for some bizarre reason it is now showing
    properly, perhaps I didn't use the full screen before, but I've tried
    this on the text at the top:

    If you are NOT viewing this page with Internet Explorer, you may see
    the titles of some of the limericks lower down the page in black
    rather than red, and the bold font of the main text may not be bold.
    This is because I am primarily a researcher and author, not a code
    warrior!

    and it doesn't work, but thanks anyway.
    thedarkman, May 14, 2012