    finding undeclared variables very hard! Anyone have any idea what I've
    done wrong in my configuration?

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Mike Schinkel, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Well, I finally figured it out. After wasting about 3 hours when I'm trying
    to meet a deadline, I found that with ASP server-side debugging enabled, any
    error is the equivalent of a Response.End! I couldn't find the answer to
    this anywhere on the net; maybe someone at Microsoft or ASPFAQ can
    documented it...

    "Mike Schinkel" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to set up a Windows 2003 server using ASP, and I am find ASP
    > pages just STOP as if I had called Response.End whenever an undeclared
    > variable is found. If I turn off Option Explicit, it doesn't happen.
    > Clearly I can Dim the variable to solve the problem (I mention this in

    case

    Mike Schinkel, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Good info, thanks, I'll look into adding it...

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Jan 30, 2004