"undefined symbol: TLSv1_method" error when import psycopg2

一首诗

I installed psycopg2 by "easy_install psycopg2" on CentOS 5.3, no
error was reported, but when I tried "import psycopg2", I got :

exceptions.ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/
psycopg2-2.0.9-py2.4-linux-i686.egg/psycopg2/_psycopg.so: undefined
symbol: TLSv1_method

What might cause the problem?