Undefined symbol with g++

saurabhverma78

Hello,
I am creating an executable using g++. I am gettinng the symbol
'_ZNSaIcEC1Ev' undefined in my executable. This symbol is there in a
static library being used to build this executable.
I am passing libstdc++.a also which has this symbol. Can you please
help me finding out the problem.

Regards,
Saurabh

Michael DOUBEZ

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Hello,
I am creating an executable using g++. I am gettinng the symbol
'_ZNSaIcEC1Ev' undefined in my executable. This symbol is there in a
static library being used to build this executable.
I am passing libstdc++.a also which has this symbol. Can you please
help me finding out the problem.

Your standard library is included by ld.

My guess is that you are compiling with gcc and not g++ or that your c++
files have a .c extension (use .cc, .cpp or .cxx).