    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks

    , Feb 19, 2007

    Can anyone tell me what the difference between these is... (apart from
    the obvious). THanks.

    <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
    envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    <soapenv:Body>
    <...>
    </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>

    and

    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsa="http://
    schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing" xmlns:wsse="http://
    docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-
    secext-1.0.xsd" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/
    oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
    <soap:Header>
    <...>
    </soap:Header>
    <soap:Body>
    <...>
    </soap:Body>
    </soap:Envelope>

    , Feb 19, 2007

  3. <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me what the difference between these is... (apart from
    > the obvious). THanks.

    The only differences in what you showed us is that one has a header and one
    does not.

    All of the other namespace declarations are irrelevant in the context you
    provided us, because they are not used. Perhaps the difference lies in the
    part you didn't show us.

    BTW, it appears that you are aware that the most likely cause of "undefined
    value" is a difference in namespace between what your service expects and
    what's being sent.

    John

    John Saunders, Feb 19, 2007

    Thanks for the reply.

    What I am thinking is that one uses "<Soap:" and the other
    "<Soapenv:".

    Would I be correct in thinking that one is Soap 1.1, and the other is
    Soap1.2?

    How can I tell my web service that it will be called using the 1.2
    syntax?

    , Feb 20, 2007

    OK. Thanks.

    Any idea of what this error means?

    <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
    <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
    <faultstring>Server was unable to process request. --&gt; Item
    has already been added. Key in dictionary:
    &amp;quot;CheckDeliverRequest&amp;quot; Key being added:
    &amp;quot;CheckDeliverRequest&amp;quot;</faultstring>
    <detail />
    </soap:Fault>
    </soap:Body>

    I get it whenever I try to name the parameter in my web method to be
    the same as the matching element in the soap message.

    , Feb 20, 2007
  6. <> wrote in message
    > OK. Thanks.
    >
    > Any idea of what this error means?
    >
    > <soap:Body>
    > <soap:Fault>
    > <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
    > <faultstring>Server was unable to process request. --&gt; Item
    > has already been added. Key in dictionary:
    > &amp;quot;CheckDeliverRequest&amp;quot; Key being added:
    > &amp;quot;CheckDeliverRequest&amp;quot;</faultstring>
    > <detail />
    > </soap:Fault>
    > </soap:Body>
    >
    > I get it whenever I try to name the parameter in my web method to be
    > the same as the matching element in the soap message.

    Is "CheckDeliverRequest" a method in your code?

    John

    John Saunders, Feb 20, 2007
  7. <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the reply.
    >
    > What I am thinking is that one uses "<Soap:" and the other
    > "<Soapenv:".
    >
    > Would I be correct in thinking that one is Soap 1.1, and the other is
    > Soap1.2?

    No. The prefix doesn't matter in any way. The only thing that matters is
    what namespace the prefix maps to. In both cases, it was the same namespace.

    John

    John Saunders, Feb 20, 2007