Undergrad project-8051 specifications

neha.karanjkar

Hi all.
I'm an undergrad student doing a year long project on designing an 8051

variant for FPGA.
We're required to decide upon the specifications, by targeting any
particular application.
I'd be really thankful for any suggestions for the applications....
Could someone guide me to sites that offer a comparison, &
applications of available 8051 cores?

thanx in advance

Andy Peters

Hi all.
I'm an undergrad student doing a year long project on designing an 8051
variant for FPGA.
We're required to decide upon the specifications, by targeting any
particular application.
I'd be really thankful for any suggestions for the applications....
Could someone guide me to sites that offer a comparison, &
applications of available 8051 cores?

Specifications?

Start with the original Intel 8051 datasheet!

-a