    there any way to get rid of this empty underline at the beginning of
    the line.

    Thanks!

    Niti, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Niti

    yb Guest

    Not sure I understand, but why not use an html list instead of using
    link breaks?
    How are the bullets created?

    yb, Nov 16, 2005

  3. Niti

    Niti Guest

    Bullets are from the JS (I need interactive menus), which as opposed to
    html the new line after the brake starts like it would under regular
    html except that the extra space for which the text is indented is
    underlined on mouse over.

    Check out the 2 or 3 line menu items here
    http://www.calstatela.edu/its/techsupport/helpdesk

    Niti, Nov 16, 2005