Underlying Connection Was Closed

Rajeev Tipnis

us;819450

Questions:
1) Is this patch (fix) applicable to the .NET 1.1
Framework as well? That is, if we have Framework 1.1 (On
Win2K3/IIS6.0), do we still need this patch?

2) Does it specifically solve only this error:
The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error
occured on send.
and not these (which is what we are seeing):

- The underlying connection was closed. Unable to connect
to the remote server. OR
- The underlying connection was closed. The proxy name
could not be resolved, verify correct proxy configuration.

3) Would this not happen when the webservices client is
not an ASP.NET client?

Thanks
Rajeev

Guest