underlying connection was closed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Roland Wolters, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    My webservice is on the web server protected by using intergrated security.
    When the consuming application connects to the webservice, it uses
    defaultcredentials to authenticate. This works fine.. except....
    When I call a method for say 20 or 30 times. Then suddenly an exception
    states that "the undelying was closed, Unable o connect to the remote
    server".

    When I set de webservice to be open for anominous access, the problem is
    over.

    The is no proxyserver in play

    What is the problem here?

    --
    Roland Wolters
    Work : http://www.wolters-ict.nl

    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    http://www.famousquotes.com/Show.php?_id=1000054

    Roland Wolters, Jul 19, 2005