    --
    James Fishwick

    , Aug 20, 2006

  2. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > This is the site I'm workin on: http://www.vachiropractic.com/newsite/
    >
    > I'm looking to liquify the current layout. Ideally I'd like to mirror
    > the general layout of this layout:
    > http://blog.html.it/layoutgala/LayoutGala23.html

    This has the quite unacceptable flaw of allowing a line of text
    to span right across a big screen. I don't know whether your
    remarks below are intending to object to same? The point is that
    this is not such a good template as is and brings out well the
    ever present difficult problem of fluid layouts, namely both
    making it useful that they are fluid and avoiding unsightly
    things or actually causing difficulties for people (however good
    the intentions).

    I tell you all now, I am constantly jealous of many designs that
    have the sheer ignorance or guts to just go fixed. But I resist
    still.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Aug 20, 2006