??? Understanding the MOTIVE FORCE of World History from horse'smouth itself - Mr. Benjamin H Friedm

Discussion in 'Python' started by thermate, Jan 27, 2008.

  1. thermate

    thermate Guest

    ??? Understanding the MOTIVE FORCE of World History from horse's mouth
    itself - Mr. Benjamin H Friedman was a GENIUS ???

    Full Article: http://iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
    <-------- KEY DOCUMENT

    Steamy Excerpts:

    Will you be patient with me while I review here as briefly as I can
    the history of that political emergence and disappearance of a nation
    from the pages of history?

    In the year 1948 in the Pentagon in Washington I addressed a large
    assembly of the highest ranking officers of the United States Army
    principally in the G2 branch of Military Intelligence on the highly
    explosive geopolitical situation in eastern Europe and the Middle
    East. Then as now that area of the world was a potential threat to the
    peace of the world and to the security of this nation I explained to
    them fully the origin of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom. I felt then
    as I feel now that without a clear and comprehensive knowledge of that
    subject it is not possible to understand or to evaluate properly what
    has been taking place in the world since 1917, the year of the
    Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is the "key" to that problem.

    Maybe you can explain to me, my dear Dr. Goldstein, the reason why and
    just how the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom
    was so well concealed from the world for so many centuries? What
    secret mysterious power has been able for countless generations to
    keep the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom out
    of history text-books and out of class-room courses in history
    throughout the world? The origin and history of the Khazars and Khazar
    Kingdom are certainly incontestable historical facts. These
    incontestable historic facts also establish beyond any question of
    doubt the origin and history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in
    eastern Europe. The origin and history of the Khazars and Khazar
    kingdom and their relationship to the origin and early history of the
    so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe was one of history's
    best kept secrets until wide publicity was given in recent years to my
    research on this subject. Do you not think, my dear Dr. Goldstein,
    that it is time this whole subject was dragged out of its hiding
    place?

    In the year 1948 in the Pentagon in Washington I addressed a large
    assembly of the highest ranking officers of the United States Army
    principally in the G2 branch of Military Intelligence on the highly
    explosive geopolitical situation in eastern Europe and the Middle
    East. Then as now that area of the world was a potential threat to the
    peace of the world and to the security of this nation I explained to
    them fully the origin of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom. I felt then
    as I feel now that without a clear and comprehensive knowledge of that
    subject it is not possible to understand or to evaluate properly what
    has been taking place in the world since 1917, the year of the
    Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is the "key" to that problem.

    Upon the conclusion of my talk a very alert Lieutenant Colonel present
    at the meeting informed me that he was the head of the history
    department of one of the largest and highest scholastic rated
    institutions of higher education in the United States. He had taught
    history there for 16 years. He had recently been called back to
    Washington for further military service. To my astonishment he
    informed me that he had never in all his career as a history teachers
    or otherwise heard the word "khazar" before he heard me mention it
    there. That must give you some idea, my dear Dr. Goldstein, of how
    successful that mysterious secret power was with their plot to "block
    out" the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom in
    order to conceal from the world and particularly Christians the true
    origin and the history of the so-called or self- styled "Jews" in
    eastern Europe.
    thermate, Jan 27, 2008