unescape in ASP.NET

jesusR

Hello all.

I'm looking for some way to make an unescape function on my server side
code.

i have this string:

%u02C6%u201A%u0153%u201A%AC%u0160%u0153v%D4%E4%CA%C2%E8%CA%CE%EA%D2

"Unescaping" this string with javascript i receive:
ˆ,œ,¬ŠœvÔäÊÂèÊÎêÒ

....that is the string that i am waiting for.

but using HttpUtility.UrlDecode in my server side code i receive only
ˆ,œ,Šœv

what can i do???

Thanks