"Unexpected error in displaying the Create Unit Tests Dialog" mess

Sandor

Hi,

In a solution, I have an asp.net web site and a few class library projects.
In the App_Code folder of the web site I create a new, empty class.
Now, if I right-click in the body of the (empty) constructor of the class
and select the "Create Unit Tests..." option, I get the following error
message:
"There was an unexpected error in displaying the Create Unit Tests Dialog.
Please rebuild and try again."
Rebuilding does not help of course. The solution builds fine, no errors.

If I create a Unit Test project manually, then try to add a new test via the
Unit Test Wizard, it properly lists all the projects. However, if I click on
the web site project, an ArgumentException dialog pops up with the following
message: "Value does not fall withing the expected range".

What steps should be taken in order to resolve this issue?

OS: Windows Server 2008
VS version: Visual Studio 2008 SP1

Thanks,
Sandor