    process is still running? If so does the worker process autmatically
    reload it or will not reload until another request to the page?
    , Jun 9, 2005

  2. Chris Taylor Guest

    Hi,

    Check the Application Pool properties, the default application pool recyles
    the worker process every 1740 minutes and the worker process is shutdown if
    idle for more than 20 minutes.

    Hope this helps
    --
    Chris Taylor
    http://dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/chris.taylor

    Chris Taylor, Jun 9, 2005

    Yeah, I already checked that unchecked the recycling of the worker
    process on idle. And like I stated the perfmon showed the proecess had
    been running for 19 hours without recycle.
    , Jun 9, 2005