Unhandled Exceptions thrown

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Winista, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Winista

    Winista Guest

    I upgraded our web site from 1.1 to 2.0 and now I have started seeing
    exception messages when a search engine crawler tries to crawl the page. It
    does not matter what page it tries to access, the same exception is getting
    thrown. I just can't figure out what the possible cause could be because
    when a normal user accesses the pages there are no errors at all. Any hint
    will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Error Message:Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was
    thrown.

    Stack Trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)

    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
    Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()

    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)

    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

    at ASP.mysite_prod101_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in
    c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\root\c601d9e5\73d89876\App_Web_a9inei-d.17.cs:line 0

    at
    System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

    completedSynchronously) Value cannot be null.

    Parameter name: String

    --
    Netomatix
    http://www.netomatix.com