UNICENTER/ CONTRACT/ FL

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

CA/ UNICENTER/ DEVELOPER-ANALYST/ CONTRACT/ FL

We are implementing Computer Associates Unicenter ServicePlus Service
Desk version 6.0. About ninety percent of our customizations will be
performed on the web interface which has been determined to be rather
complicated to alter.

We are looking for a resource that would have these specific skills:
Html web design experience
Extensive JavaScript experience
An in depth knowledge of CA Service Desk object model

An in depth knowledge of the object model would include the PDM_macros,
spell code, majic code and wand code in addition to schema files, .mod
files and .maj files. .

Additional skills that would help in this implementation are a
familiarity with Soap, XML, XSD, Web services and C# however, these
skills would not be required. This is a five wk+ contract in the greater

ST Petersburg area.

If interested and qualified, answer the six questions below. Email answers

WITH a resume to: (e-mail address removed).

1.. Unicenter Serviceplus Service Desk v 6.0 exp-----------yrs
2.. HTML web design experience-----------------------------yrs
3.. JavaScript experience----------------------------------------yrs
4.. Citizenship Status------------------------