UNICENTER SERVICEPLUS

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tom Gugger, Apr 30, 2005.

  1. Tom Gugger

    Tom Gugger Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-380-8853

    CA/ UNICENTER/ DEVELOPER-ANALYST/ CONTRACT/ FL

    We are implementing Computer Associates Unicenter ServicePlus Service
    Desk version 6.0. About ninety percent of our customizations will be
    performed on the web interface which has been determined to be rather
    complicated to alter.

    We are looking for a resource that would have these specific skills:
    Html web design experience
    Extensive JavaScript experience
    An in depth knowledge of CA Service Desk object model

    An in depth knowledge of the object model would include the PDM_macros,
    spell code, majic code and wand code in addition to schema files, .mod
    files and .maj files. .

    Additional skills that would help in this implementation are a
    familiarity with Soap, XML, XSD, Web services and C# however, these
    skills would not be required. This is a five wk+ contract in the greater

    ST Petersburg area.

    If interested and qualified, answer the six questions below. Email answers

    WITH a resume to: .

    1.. Unicenter Serviceplus Service Desk v 6.0 exp-----------yrs
    2.. HTML web design experience-----------------------------yrs
    3.. JavaScript experience----------------------------------------yrs