Unicode (UTF-8)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi said:
Ok
(but I had also been told about
WS_FTP LE which cares about it...)

WS_FTP LE doesn't care if your web site is commercial. It cares if you
the *user* is a commercial company or a home user. I doubt if your
one-man-business qualifies as a commercial company.

Further, why would you want to use that old Ipswitch program instead of
the modern FileZilla?

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard said:
WS_FTP LE doesn't care if your web site is commercial. It cares if you
the *user* is a commercial company or a home user. I doubt if your
one-man-business qualifies as a commercial company.

I was going to say if they questioned just send a link!
Further, why would you want to use that old Ipswitch program instead of
the modern FileZilla?

dorayme

Dylan Parry said:

You really don't help your cause by posting hundreds of nonsensical
messages when you could have easily made the effort to at least appear
to not be comprising several multiple personalities.

Which raises the obvious question: What is Luigi's cause? No, I
mean, what is it really? When all is said and done. I, for one,
would like to know.

dorayme

I have already expressed my opinion.
Have a nice week.

What you do expect Luigi? You ask questions, and many folks have *tried*
of offer *absolutely* viable solutions and options for you which you
summarily dismiss, sometimes for some of the most idiotic reasons! When
this lunacy is brought to your attention to dismiss *them* as well! It
reminds me of when I was raising sheep...when they get it in their minds
that they want to go from point A to point B they insist on going in a
straight line regardless of what lies between and that the answer is to
go *around* the fence to the gate![/QUOTE]

Perhaps the model is sometimes a bit different with Luigi, more
like Buridan's Ass:

An ass (a mule) was equally distant from two bales of feed. It
could not decide which one was closer or easier to reach. It died
without moving.

[Buridan was an early 14th Century medieval philosopher and his
ass was an example in a discussion concerning freewill, a
discussion that I make no apology for mentioning here considering
the oft mentioned value of freedom that Luigi reminds us of]

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Perhaps the model is sometimes a bit different with Luigi, more
like Buridan's Ass:

An ass (a mule) was equally distant from two bales of feed. It
could not decide which one was closer or easier to reach. It died
without moving.

[Buridan was an early 14th Century medieval philosopher and his
ass was an example in a discussion concerning freewill, a
discussion that I make no apology for mentioning here considering
the oft mentioned value of freedom that Luigi reminds us of]

How many people have moved so much as I have done?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
WS_FTP LE doesn't care if your web site is commercial. It cares if you
the *user* is a commercial company or a home user. I doubt if your
one-man-business qualifies as a commercial company.

It depends on how they define it.

Further, why would you want to use that old Ipswitch program instead of
the modern FileZilla?

Neither the former software nor the latter qualify.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Which raises the obvious question: What is Luigi's cause? No, I
mean, what is it really? When all is said and done. I, for one,
would like to know.

You live in Sydney, don´t you?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
dorayme said:
Perhaps the model is sometimes a bit different with Luigi, more
like Buridan's Ass:

An ass (a mule) was equally distant from two bales of feed. It
could not decide which one was closer or easier to reach. It died
without moving.

[Buridan was an early 14th Century medieval philosopher and his
ass was an example in a discussion concerning freewill, a
discussion that I make no apology for mentioning here considering
the oft mentioned value of freedom that Luigi reminds us of]

How many people have moved so much as I have done?

None. None at all. You have moved the most. Of what exactly?
Emotions of a certain kind?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
You live in Sydney, donォt you?

Usually you say this sort of thing to people from Tasmania or
Queensland to make a sort of a point. But rarely to folk from
Sydney. Or are you just being Eliza, the Basic program?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Luigi Donatello Asero said:
dorayme said:
Perhaps the model is sometimes a bit different with Luigi, more
like Buridan's Ass:

An ass (a mule) was equally distant from two bales of feed. It
could not decide which one was closer or easier to reach. It died
without moving.

[Buridan was an early 14th Century medieval philosopher and his
ass was an example in a discussion concerning freewill, a
discussion that I make no apology for mentioning here considering
the oft mentioned value of freedom that Luigi reminds us of]

How many people have moved so much as I have done?

None. None at all. You have moved the most. Of what exactly?
Emotions of a certain kind?

To move from one country to another implies much, last but not least in
cultural terms.
I have moved more than once.
If it had been so easy to move you would have met many more people who had
done it.... and not only written or talked about how better it would have
been to live somewhere else...(wherever it may have been)

Luigi Donatello Asero

--

If you come from or have been in Tasmania you might know why.
Or did you talk to Heather?

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero
If you come from or have been in Tasmania you might know why.
Or did you talk to Heather?

I'm increasingly of the opinion that Luigi *is* actually a computer
program, not a real person.

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
If it had been so easy to move you would have met many more people who had
done it.... and not only written or talked about how better it would have
been to live somewhere else...(wherever it may have been)

What is this about? references?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
If you come from or have been in Tasmania you might know why.
Or did you talk to Heather?

I am talking to Heather right now, we are gossip chums and it is
most interesting to hear what she says about you, dear Luigi...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I am talking to Heather right now, we are gossip chums and it is
most interesting to hear what she says about you, dear Luigi...

Something top secret, I guess...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero

I'm increasingly of the opinion that Luigi *is* actually a computer
program, not a real person.

And how should I know whether you or dorayme are real persons, instead?

dorayme

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero

I'm increasingly of the opinion that Luigi *is* actually a computer
program, not a real person.

At last! Someone else has twigged to what I have been saying for
the last few years. Mark, Google up for Eliza and try the program
and take a look at the output.