Unicode (UTF-8)

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Let me understand:
1) Do you know Heather or not?
2) What do you study and where do you study?
3) Why would you have applied for a research grant to study me more?
I mean why just me?

1) It depends on how close to Eliza, Heather is? Eliza, Heather,
what does it matter? The backbone is Basic. What is there to know?

2) I am doing a higher degree in Martian Studies

3) I want to be paid to thoroughly investigate why a feller who
was beaten to a pulp on the German French border would recover to
go on to make a secret website away in a place about as different
to his homeland as it is possible to be. Who can predict what
fascinates what creatures in the universe?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
1) It depends on how close to Eliza, Heather is? Eliza, Heather,
what does it matter? The backbone is Basic. What is there to know?

Are you interested in something else than computers in your life?
I am. Heather has not much to do with computers, as far as I know...
2) I am doing a higher degree in Martian Studies

Why Mars?
3) I want to be paid to thoroughly investigate why a feller who
was beaten to a pulp on the German French border would recover to
go on to make a secret website away in a place about as different
to his homeland as it is possible to be. Who can predict what
fascinates what creatures in the universe?

Who would pay you for that????
Sweden is different from Italy, yet closer than China and Malaysia
I am under the impression that you are not on the right route...