uninstall and install problem of j2ee on linux box

david wolf

I installed the j2ee 1.4 on linux box by doing
../j2eesdk-1_4_03-linux.bin, after it's installed under the dir
/usr/j2ee. I removed it for some reason by doing rm -rf /usr/j2ee. But
when I tried to install it on the same dir, I got the followin problem,
it said the j2ee is already installed. If I continue install under the
same dir, although it's said finished, but after taking a look at the
dir /usr/j2ee, I only found the following file appserv_uninstall.class.

How to do a re-install on the same dir, say /usr/j2ee?

Also, I guess I did not do the right uninstall of j2ee on linux box.
What is the procedure to do the uninstallation on linux box?

Thanks,