Uninstalling mac python2.5 to install python2.6

Farhan Sheikh

Dear all,

i originally had python2.5 on my mac at the univeristy and had to get
2.6 to get NEST and pyNN to work together. however now as those are
now installed, i had to install numpy.

As i installed numpy, it only installed its directories into the
python2.5 folders and as i am new to to mac terminals i don't know how
to change its directories to be installed into python2.6. my question
is, do i have to uninstall python 2.5 so that only python2.6 is on the
machine or is there a way to change the path so it saves into python2.5?

Thanking You

Farhan