Unique user connexion to a web site [ASP.NET 2]

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFzQg==?=, Jun 2, 2005.

  1. hello all, and first sorry for my bad english.

    I'm trying to implement a way to enable unique connexion for user to a web
    site with VWExpress, dotnet 2.

    I use profile to store user information, and so i try this :
    1) when a user authenticate (in global.asax), i save the session ID to the
    profile if the old profile value is nothing,
    2) if the old profile value isnot nothing, i try to delete the old/other
    session.

    but i can't get it work. Well, i don't find how to delete a different
    session, not the current session.

    did someone try something similar ? or where can i found an exemple ?

    in fact it's not so important for the website i try to make, but i wish this
    feature could be implemented in ASP.NET 2.

    thanks in advance,

    --
    ThomasB

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFzQg==?=, Jun 2, 2005