Unique user connexion to a web site [ASP.NET 2]

Guest

hello all, and first sorry for my bad english.

I'm trying to implement a way to enable unique connexion for user to a web
site with VWExpress, dotnet 2.

I use profile to store user information, and so i try this :
1) when a user authenticate (in global.asax), i save the session ID to the
profile if the old profile value is nothing,
2) if the old profile value isnot nothing, i try to delete the old/other
session.

but i can't get it work. Well, i don't find how to delete a different
session, not the current session.

did someone try something similar ? or where can i found an exemple ?

in fact it's not so important for the website i try to make, but i wish this
feature could be implemented in ASP.NET 2.

thanks in advance,