Unix and Windows

Mohsen

Hello everybody,

I am running my program in Unix and after every run, I have to transfer
my results to Windows to design a graph of my results in Excel.
I would like to know if there is any possibility to make a link between
Unix and Windows to be able to run Excel every time that Unix finishes
its job.

Thanks,
Mohsem

Ian Collins

Mohsen said:
Hello everybody,

I am running my program in Unix and after every run, I have to transfer
my results to Windows to design a graph of my results in Excel.
I would like to know if there is any possibility to make a link between
Unix and Windows to be able to run Excel every time that Unix finishes
its job.
While off topic here, you can ask about Samba on a group for your UNIX
platform

Remis Norvilis

Mohsen said:
Hello everybody,

I am running my program in Unix and after every run, I have to transfer
my results to Windows to design a graph of my results in Excel.
I would like to know if there is any possibility to make a link between
Unix and Windows to be able to run Excel every time that Unix finishes
its job.

Thanks,
Mohsem

If you need Excel for graphing your data only, why don't you consider using
free OpenOffice Calc Spreadsheet?