Unknown error after publishing a website

Piz

Hi all!
Here's my problem. I'm developing a website. That site works well, but
i get a strange error after publishing it. I'm working with Visual
Studio 2005 and 2.0 .NET Framework.
The error message it's the following:

Compiler error message: BC30456: 'InitializeCulture' is not a member of
'ASP.receive_aspx'.

Source error:

Line 1: <% page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false"
inherits="Receive, App_Web_j4mmo9nj" %>

I never call in the page the method InitializeCulture.

Anyway that error occurs only when i publish the website.

Here's the page code:

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="Receive.aspx.vb" Inherits="Receive" %>

<head runat="server">
<title>Easy Palm - Ricezione</title>
<link href="StyleSheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>
<frameset rows="60%, *" frameborder="0" border="0" runat="server"
framespacing="0">
<frame name="Top" src="treeReceive.aspx" frameborder="no"
noresize="noresize" runat="server" marginheight="0" />
<frame name="body" src="fileReceive.aspx" runat="server"
scrolling="no"/>
</frameset>

And here's the code in Receive.aspx.vb:

Imports System.IO

Partial Class Receive
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Init

'****************
'SESSIONE SCADUTA
'****************
If Session.IsNewSession = True Then

Response.Redirect("default.aspx", True)

End If

End Sub

System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load

Session.Item("idM") = Nothing
Session.Item("newPath") = Nothing
Session.Item("ex") = Nothing
Session.Item("newDir") = Nothing
Session.Item("mode") = "r"
'Session.Item("src") = Nothing

If Request.QueryString("idM") IsNot Nothing Then

Session.Item("idM") = Nothing
Session.Item("idM") = Request.QueryString("idM")

End If

If Request.QueryString("newPath") IsNot Nothing Then

Session.Item("newPath") = Nothing
Session.Item("newPath") = Request.QueryString("newPath")

End If

If Request.QueryString("ex") IsNot Nothing Then

Session.Item("ex") = Nothing
Session.Item("ex") = Request.QueryString("ex")

End If

If Request.QueryString("newDir") IsNot Nothing Then

Session.Item("newDir") = True

End If

End Sub
End Class

SOMEONE COULD HELP ME PLEASE!!!

many thanks to all
Gabriele

Mark S. Milley, MCAD (BinarySwitch)

Hi Gabby -

Can you paste the call stack? (the stuff near the bottom of the error
page)

-Mark

Mark S. Milley, MCAD (BinarySwitch)

I mean when the error message comes up on the screen, copy the entire
error message and paste it here.

mishj

The guy above is describing the same problem as I am currently having,
I believe. I have converted two .net applications to the new visual
studio .net 2005, and when I compile either one, I get the error he
refers to above as one of the compile errors.

Compiler error message: BC30456: 'InitializeCulture' is not a member of

'filename.aspx'.

Please help, as I have no idea what is causing this - someone in
another post somewhere suggests we need to override a method to set the
localization info?? Something like that??