    error. I am using the same information that I use to bind data in my
    code-behind.

    Any help would be appreciated, sck10

    sck10, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Hi sck10,

    We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
    update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

    Kevin Yu
    =======
    rights."

    Kevin Yu [MSFT], Nov 13, 2004

  3. Hi Sck10,

    From the error message of the exception you provided , it seems that the
    problem is caused by some DB error when executing the SQL db statement.
    Currently I suggest that you try checking the db connection for that
    GridView. Also, if possible, you may try using some other datasource to see
    whether it works to confirm the problem. If you have any new findings,
    please feel free to post here. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Nov 15, 2004
  4. sck10

    ewolfman Guest

    Hi sck10,

    Is it possible that you're trying to use SqlClient namespace & classes
    for opening a database which is not an SQLServer, such as opening an
    Access database ?

    ewolfman, Dec 26, 2004