Unknown error when open Access db

Dmitry Davletbaev

Hi!
I have an ASP page with script in it. This script makes connection to Access
database (JET 4.0) and retrieves data. Some time later this page became
unavailable with following error:

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services
Technical Information (for support personnel):
Error Type:
Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005)
Unknown error
/ddo/farticle.asp, line 47

Here is a few lines of code. The second line generates error:

set conn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
conn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" &
Server.MapPath("be/data/articles.mdb")

I can't undenstand it. It worked fine. All I can say is that I installed
Visual Studio 2003 and maybe it was after last successful run. This page
work on Windows Server 2003 without errors. Could someone tell me what's
wrong?

PS. Operating system is Windows XP SP1.

Kevin Spencer

This is the ASP.Net newsgroup. ASP.Net is a different technology than ASP.
You want to post this question to the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db
newsgroup.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer