Unknown Name error

Guest

I am trying to unlock IDs using active directory. One line of code keeps
giving my the same error: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException:
Unknown error. No matter how I type this line in I get the same error. If
anyone has any suggestions on how to solve this problem, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Examples of how the line is written:
if usrobj.invoke("usrobj.IsAccountLocked = true") then

if usrobj.invoke("IsAccountLocked = true") then

if usrobj.invoke("get usrobj.IsAccountLocked = true") then

usrobj.invoke("set usrobj.IsAccountLocked = false")

if usrobj.invoke("usrobj.IsAccountLocked") = true then

if usrobj.invoke("AccountLocked") = true then

if usrobj.invoke("AccountDisabled") = true then

My code is:

if usrobj.invoke("get usrobj.IsAccountLocked = true") then
usrobj.invoke("set usrobj.IsAccountLocked = false")
usrobj.invoke("set usrobj.setinfo")
end if

Thanks, Sccr18