    Secondly.. any good reseller hosting options out there for under $19
    per month?

    Cheers

    markm75, Apr 22, 2008

  2. markm75

    richard Guest

    Re: unlimitted hosting accounts for under $10 a month (.net 3.5 and sql server)?

    On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:28:05 -0700 (PDT), markm75 <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of any good hosting domains out there that are under
    >$10 a month that would either offer unlimitted harddrive space or
    >perhaps 500GB etc.. with unlimitted sql server db's and asp .net
    >ability? ideally it could host say 10 domains...
    >
    >Secondly.. any good reseller hosting options out there for under $19
    >per month?
    >
    >Cheers

    www.hostgator.com

    http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml

    For $8 a month you'd get 600 gb space/6,000gb bandwidth.

    I just upgraded to reseller but I'm not opening up shop just yet.

    richard, Apr 25, 2008

  3. markm75

    markm75 Guest

    On Apr 24, 10:55 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:28:05 -0700 (PDT), markm75 <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know of any good hosting domains out there that are under
    > >$10 a month that would either offer unlimitted harddrive space or
    > >perhaps 500GB etc.. with unlimitted sql server db's and asp .net
    > >ability?  ideally it could host say 10 domains...

    > >Secondly.. any good reseller hosting options out there for under $19
    > >per month?

    > >Cheers

    > www.hostgator.com
    >
    > http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml
    >
    > For $8 a month you'd get 600 gb space/6,000gb bandwidth.
    >
    > I just upgraded to reseller but I'm not opening up shop just yet.

    Thanks for the link, but this service doesnt have MS SQL or asp.net
    (3.5)...

    markm75, Apr 25, 2008