Unmarshal modified EJB Remote interface without redeploying the client

Serge Corbucci

Hi,

I have an EJB remote interface with the method doA(). My remote client
use the EJB method doA() through this interface.

On the server side, I add a method doB() to my EJB and to its remote
interface. The method doA() still exists and hasn't changed.

Since the client never use the method doB(), and the method doA()
still exists, do I have to redeploy the EJB client-jar on this client
classpath, or can I still use the same remote interface with only
doA() ?

Or if you prefer : can I unmarshal a java interface if in my classpath
I have a previous version of this interface, the only difference is
that some new method have been added ?

Serge