Unordered Tags

5

50 and Still Single

I had a Website Saved that had several Types of Un & order List Tags but
That Site was No Longer Available

Is there any other ones online

Please Reply to (e-mail address removed)

Leslie

I had a Website Saved that had several Types of Un & order List Tags but
That Site was No Longer Available

Is there any other ones online

Please Reply to (e-mail address removed)

If you post a request to this group expect an answer in this group.

I'm suspecting you've done no searching for an answer on your own. A
simple Google search of "HTML tutorial lists" brings up over a million
pages. Give it a try.

Leslie