Unpridictable Results of Application Center Test..

saeed

Hi,
i am using microsoft "Application Center Test" tool for load testing
of my website, i executed the same test two or three times and every
time i got diffirent results (ASP/Request Execution Time and other
performace counter's values), i always restart the IIS before running
the test, can anyone help me in
this regard...
can i relay upon the test statistics???

John Saunders

saeed said:
Hi,
i am using microsoft "Application Center Test" tool for load testing
of my website, i executed the same test two or three times and every
time i got diffirent results (ASP/Request Execution Time and other
performace counter's values), i always restart the IIS before running
the test, can anyone help me in
this regard...
can i relay upon the test statistics???

Are you sure that your site isn't simply performing differently each time?