Unreferenced() in EJB

sss

We have developed the c/s system with RMI. When a client is disconnected by
accident
( for example you plug out the network cable .etc...) we depend on the
unreferenced() function
to clean up the left resource at the server. Now we are moving to J2EE. Can
we do similar stuff
with EJB?

Thanks in advance.

Ss

EJP

sss said:
We have developed the c/s system with RMI. When a client is disconnected by
accident
( for example you plug out the network cable .etc...) we depend on the
unreferenced() function
to clean up the left resource at the server. Now we are moving to J2EE. Can
we do similar stuff
with EJB?

Nope. EJBs use RMI/IIOP which doesn't support DGC or the Unreferenced
interface.

sss

Nope. EJBs use RMI/IIOP which doesn't support DGC or the Unreferenced
interface.

Thanks for the replay.

So, if I want to do the similar stuff what kinda options i have with j2ee?

Ss