Unresolved Symbol: __rtaccess

Jay Steiner

Can someone explain this error to me?

I am compiling on solaris 2.6 using the Sun 5.0 C++ compiler.

I have RTTI turned on as well as -compat.

I *think* it's some kind of roguewave problem, but I am not sure.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Shane Beasley

Can someone explain this error to me?

I am compiling on solaris 2.6 using the Sun 5.0 C++ compiler.

Please refer to this:

<http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt>

You might also try comp.unix.solaris, where you're more likely to find
someone who uses that compiler.
I have RTTI turned on as well as -compat.

I *think* it's some kind of roguewave problem, but I am not sure.

Googling the Web and Usenet for [__rtaccess] doesn't turn up much, but
it does produce a couple of possible leads. Among them, the compiler
generates some kind of internal template database, which might need to
be deleted and rebuilt (something about a Template.DB directory); and
no, it's not related to RogueWave (at least, that's how RogueWave
responded to someone else who said the same thing).

That's all I can tell you, because I don't use that compiler. Again,
you should probably locate another group which better supports your
compiler.

Good luck!

- Shane