    did this and I still get the same error. I'm using Eclipse 3.0 and the
    eBaySDK.

    , Feb 6, 2005

  2. Kari Ikonen Guest

    wrote:

    > I'm getting the following error message when I attempt to run an
    > application:
    >
    > java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jacob in java.library.path

    > Exception in thread "main"
    >
    > I was advised elsewhere to add the jacob.dll file to my system32
    > directory and add an entry to my system path that refers to the .dll.

    Advice to copy some random DLLs into windows/system32 is very bad advice.

    Instead just specify system property -Djava.library.path=BLAH via Run
    -properties in Eclipse. i.e. Arguments/VM Arguments.

    BLAH=Directory where your DLLs are located.

    (Well, putting BLAH into %PATH% works also of course, but...)

    Kari Ikonen, Feb 6, 2005