Unsatisfiedlinkerror can't load library help needed

Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have a Java program that I converted to Windows exe with Launch4J. When I double click the exe, the program works with no problems.
The problem appears when I make this exe a Windows service. It starts, but it says :
Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: [path]
The dll is a JNI wrapper. The [path] is correct. If I copy and paste it in windows explorer it takes me to the dll.
What I don't understand is why does it find the library when I double-click the exe but it doesn't find it when I start is as a service. Can anyone please shed some light on this?
Thank you!

Greetings
Alexandra.

P.S.: I'm running on Windows XP.

Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have the solution

What I didn't mention(and I know now that is was important) is that the dll is on another machine in the network. And I was logging the service as Local System. The only modification needed is to log as a user.