Unsigned subtraction

Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi guys..
I have to use a carry look ahead adder component (32bit), to implement a module able to perform addition (both signed and unsigned) , subtraction(signed and unsigned).
The only issue is the unsigned subtraction...how do I can do it? (in signed case I convert the number to 2's complement)..
thanks in advance..

andrew r.