Unsolvable problem

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Lund?=

Hello,

I have implemented a custom config section handler by implementing the
IConfigurationSectionHandler interface. I have registered this handler
in web.config and everything works fine ... for a while. At random
points in time my section handler stops working and throws the
exception:

Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message:
<exception>
Exception in configuration section handler.

Source Error:

Line 57: <add key="UserFormResponse"
value="userformresponse/UserFormResponse.aspx" />
Line 58: </appSettings>
Line 59: <logging>
Line 60: <global rethrowExceptions="True"></global>
Line 61: <logGroup name="PrimaryLoggingGroup"
loggingLevel="2" primaryLoggingGroup="true">

Source File: C:\Webroots\app\web.config Line: 59
--------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;
ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
--------
</exception>

The error is right at the very beginning of my custom section in
web.config. The XML must be well-formed as the handler works most of
the time.

I can get the code running again by touching web.config making ASP.NET
reload the application or by running an iisreset (same thing).

My web.config looks like this

in <configuration> I have placed the following which registers my
custom handler:

<configSections>
<section name="logging" type="Vertica.Log.Config, Vertica.Log,
Version=1.0.1591.19924, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" />
</configSections>

I have also tried it in the form of (both produces the same error after
some time)

<configSections>
<section name="logging" type="Vertica.Log.Config, Vertica.Log />
</configSections>

My config section (where the error is reported) looks like this (also
in the <configuration> section):

<logging>
<logGroup name="PrimaryLoggingGroup" loggingLevel="2"
primaryLoggingGroup="true">
<logger type="SQL" loggingLevel="1" connectionString="blablabla" />
</logGroup>
</logging>

At this point I really have no clue as to where I should look. Hope
someone can make heads and tails out of this.