    Chuck Foster
    Programmer Analyst
    Eclipsys Corporation - St. Vincent Health System

    chuckdfoster, Apr 20, 2005

  2. chuckdfoster

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    Did you check your harddisk for such "ordinary" things like no more free
    space available?

    HTH,
    Axel Dahmen

    ------------
    "chuckdfoster" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > When creating a new project or trying to add a web form to an ASP.NET
    > project I am getting an error that says "unspecified error" and the web

    form
    > isn't added. I can however import an existing web form and use it. I

    have
    > tried to use the VS.NET CD's and repair it, but that did not work. My

    next
    > step is totalling uninstalling and installing again. Does anyone know

    what

    Axel Dahmen, Apr 20, 2005

  3. chuckdfoster

    chuckdfoster Guest

    Yeah, I have plenty of disc space.

    chuckdfoster, Apr 21, 2005
  4. chuckdfoster

    chuckdfoster Guest

    Just for other people referencing this....

    I uninstalled and reinstalled VS.NET. I got the same thing, but different
    error message. It said, "The automation server couldn't create object." I
    looked that up on microsoft.com...

    I had a corrupted windows script. I downloaded the newest version of a
    "windows scripter", installed it, and VS.NET is working fine now.

    chuckdfoster, Apr 22, 2005