    Thanks,
    Sundar
    , May 28, 2007

  2. Ben Finney Guest

    "" <> writes:

    > I do not know if this is the correct group to ask this question. But
    > since mailman is python-based I thought i would ask here.

    There are a great many Python-based applications; this forum is for
    discussing the Python language and closely-related topics.

    Mailman has its own support resources that will better be able to
    answer your questions:

    <URL:http://list.org/>

    --
    \ "...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was |
    `\ that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful |
    Ben Finney, May 28, 2007

  3. Tina I Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I do not know if this is the correct group to ask this question. But
    > since mailman is python-based I thought i would ask here.
    >
    > I had subscribed to a mailing list called
    > adventitiously. I then wanted to reverse my decision and so tried to
    > unsubscribe from the mailing list. The web interface told that I had
    > to enter my username and then click unsubscribe. I did so. I was
    > responded with the message that "A confirmation mail has been sent".
    > However I did not get any mail of that sort. Due to this I am not able
    > to unsubscribe and I get loads of emails from that mailing list every
    > day.
    >
    > Can somebody help me get out of this mess??
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sundar

    Umm... why not ask on ??
    Tina I, May 28, 2007