Unwanted window

mamin

Hi,
I have two files:1.aspx and 2.aspx. File 1.aspx contains code, that
opens 2.aspx in modalDialog by:

window.showModalDialog("2.aspx", "", "");

2.aspx File has the following submit:
<input type="submit" value="Save">

After click event on this submit, it calls postback event and opening
extra window with 2.aspx, while I would like to reopen current 2.aspx
file. What to do with it? Or what to do to close this extra 2.aspx file
after executing it's cs code?

Maury

(e-mail address removed) ha scritto:
After click event on this submit, it calls postback event and opening
extra window with 2.aspx, while I would like to reopen current 2.aspx
file.

Try to add:
<target base=_self> (or similar sintax this is html)
into the <head> section of the page 2.aspx
(I hope I understood your question)

Bye

mamin

I've tried with <base target=_self> and now it calls current aspx
page.But another problem appeared. 2.aspx file contains the following
code:

if(this.IsPostBack)
{
Response.ContentType="image/png";
Response.AppendHeader("content-disposition","attachment;
filename=\"1.bmp\"");
Response.WriteFile(bmpFilePath);
Response.Flush();
Response.End();
}
This, should be executed after onclick event.But now, t doesn't work:(

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

you workaround the IE postback of modal dialog behavior, host your dialog
page in a fameset

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

mamin

bruce barker (sqlwork.com) napisal(a):
you workaround the IE postback of modal dialog behavior, host your dialog
page in a fameset

What do you mean by "host your dialog page in a fameset"?