    folder turn into a new folder which is unzipped... Plz help me..
    thanks!

    --
    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Nov 27, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=

    Sahil Malik Guest

    Adam,

    Check out www.dotnetnuke.com . That's a skinnable portal site that you can
    download the full source of. It's written in VB.NET.

    In that specifically check out the skin uploading section in which you
    specify a zip file and that on upload unzips itself into a folder - isn't
    that what you need? :)

    - Sahil Malik
    http://dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/sahilmalik

    Sahil Malik, Nov 28, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    You want to unzip files on the server for the client to download them
    individually?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Nov 28, 2004
  4. Hi Sahil,
    Thanks for the reply, it sounds like that code will be perfect to unload a
    zipped file to the server and have the server automatically unzip it and
    store it... however i'm having a little trouble finding it on the
    www.dotnetnuke.com site... i did a search and i found "Upload in asp.net and
    Upload a file in .net".. but none of those talk about zipping.. could you
    tell me exactly where to go.. thanks again and sorry for being so picky ;)

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Nov 28, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    Adam:

    You'll have to register on the site and click "download the code".

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Nov 29, 2004