unzip a folder in asp.net automatically

Guest

Can some please help me.. i've asked this question before and i'll get people
writing back with links to
http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SharpZipLib/Default.aspx,
or
the easyzipunzip website...
However, none of these are too easy to use.. one you have to pay $400 for,
and the other is written in c# and i'm having difficulty changing it into
asp.net so i can use it..
is it possible for anyone to show me the simpilist way to enter a file path
of a zipped folder in a textbox and just click a button and have that zipped
folder turn into a new folder which is unzipped... Plz help me..
thanks!

Scott Allen

You want to unzip files on the server for the client to download them
individually?

Guest

Hi Sahil,
Thanks for the reply, it sounds like that code will be perfect to unload a
zipped file to the server and have the server automatically unzip it and
store it... however i'm having a little trouble finding it on the
www.dotnetnuke.com site... i did a search and i found "Upload in asp.net and
Upload a file in .net".. but none of those talk about zipping.. could you
tell me exactly where to go.. thanks again and sorry for being so picky ;)