    You are totally anonymous!
    Since we cannot attain unto it, let us revenge ourselves with railing against it.
    Those who can -- do. Those who can't -- criticize.
    Moon D. Rungs, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Moon D. Rungs

    Garry Knight Guest

    In message <>, Moon D.
    Rungs wrote:

    > Python, searching for a source to purchase medication?
    > A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
    > The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which
    > enables it to strike and destroy its victim. There is a tendency for
    > things to right themselves.

    You should be *taking* your medication, not trying to sell it on to
    others...

    --
    Garry Knight
    ICQ 126351135
    Garry Knight, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Garry Knight wrote:
    > In message <>, Moon D.
    > Rungs wrote:
    >>Python, searching for a source to purchase medication?
    >>A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
    >>The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which
    >>enables it to strike and destroy its victim. There is a tendency for
    >>things to right themselves.

    > You should be *taking* your medication, not trying to sell it on to
    > others...

    Especially to a language. Or a snake. Either way, it's a futile attempt. =)

    --
    WT
    Timo Virkkala, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Timo Virkkala wrote:

    > Garry Knight wrote:
    >> In message <>,
    >> Moon D. Rungs wrote:
    >>>Python, searching for a source to purchase medication?
    >>>A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
    >>>The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon
    >>>which enables it to strike and destroy its victim. There is a
    >>>tendency for things to right themselves.

    >> You should be *taking* your medication, not trying to sell it on to
    >> others...

    > Especially to a language. Or a snake. Either way, it's a futile
    > attempt. =)

    Some need of medication for a flying circus might in principle be
    conceivable.

    regards,
    --
    Leif Biberg Kristensen