Up to 80 percent off on medication, Python.

Moon D. Rungs

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what have we got here?
That state is best ordered when the wicked have no command, and the good have.

Python, searching for a source to purchase medication?
A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.
There is a tendency for things to right themselves.

We can send our products worldwide
Where there is much freedom there is much error.
Go here and get it
http://speculating.qwas3da.com/d13/index.php?id=d13
You are totally anonymous!
Since we cannot attain unto it, let us revenge ourselves with railing against it.
Those who can -- do. Those who can't -- criticize.

Garry Knight

Moon D. said:
Python, searching for a source to purchase medication?
A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which
enables it to strike and destroy its victim. There is a tendency for
things to right themselves.

You should be *taking* your medication, not trying to sell it on to
others...

Timo Virkkala

Garry said:
You should be *taking* your medication, not trying to sell it on to
others...

Especially to a language. Or a snake. Either way, it's a futile attempt. =)

Leif B. Kristensen

Timo said:
Especially to a language. Or a snake. Either way, it's a futile
attempt. =)

Some need of medication for a flying circus might in principle be
conceivable.

regards,

BrodieSola