Upcoming Meetings for Zope/Python Users of Washington, DC

Discussion in 'Python' started by Joel Burton, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Joel Burton

    Joel Burton Guest

    The newly-formed Zope/Python Users Group of DC announces our upcoming
    meeting schedule:

    Mo Jul 19: Zope -- presentation on Archetypes by Joel Burton

    Th Aug 5: Python -- no topic yet

    Mo Aug 16: Zope -- no topic yet

    Th Sep 2: Python -- no topic yet

    Mo Sep 20: Zope -- no topic yet

    The hot topics that users at the first meeting were most interested in
    include: Plone skinning, Zope/Plone performance, Python + XML, Text
    processing with Python, and Zope development, so expect that we'll fill
    in these topics ASAP with presentations like these.

    Our meetings take place at 7pm in the large conference room of Porter
    Novelli,a marketing/communications firm located in downtown DC at 1909 K
    Street (right off the red and orange/blue Metro lines, and close to many
    bus lines).

    We'll be meeting on the first Thursday and third Monday of each month.
    A full schedule of our meetings, talks, and plans are at our web site at
    http://www.zpugdc.org. To receive announcements about upcoming meetings,
    and to contribute to our group, please join our mailing list (send a
    message with the *subject* 'subscribe' to , or
    sign up at the site.)

    If you have questions, you can reach us at .

    Thanks!

    - j.

    Joel Burton, for the Zope/Python Users Group of DC (www.zpugdc.org)
    Joel Burton, Jul 13, 2004