Update a dataset used by a gridview(uses paging) by checking the checkboxes

Samy

Hi There,

I have a grid view which has paging enabled in it. One of the colums is
a check box and checkbox selections shows a subset of rows a user has
selected from available rows. I need to update the dataset by checking
the rows selected by a user. What is the best way to do that?

I have paging enabled in the gridview and if the user selects some rows
in the first page and a few rows in the second page, I save the ids in
the arraylist so that I can match the primary key of the gridviewrow
with this id in the arraylist, but how do i get the entire row info
from the rows in the gridview if it is showing me only the rows in the
first page and the id is from the second page?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions..