Update all rows in GridView & DDL in cell

Bruno Alexandre

Hi Guys,

I manage to do what I want with the GridView, using DataTable to
popultate the GridView with just the products from the Office Stock

I just show the products that the Office have in Stock and the
quantities, and I'm using a check box at the end of each row so the user can
selected (so that item with the quantity will be deleted from the Stock DB).

I have 2 question regarding this:

1. I have a textbox with the quantity Value and a RangeValidator so the
user can't choose more that the existing quantity... how can I use a
DropDownList insetad? How can I populate the ddl from 0 to the quantity that
the user have that item in stock? (I'm using a DataTable)

2. when the user check all the itens (with a click in each checkbox he
want to remove from stock) How can I know row by row witch checkboxes are
selected ??? do I have to update each row individualy??? for each checkbox
item?

Thank you in Advance for all the help you can give me on this.