Update all rows in GridView & DDL in cell

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Bruno Alexandre, May 16, 2006.

  1. Hi Guys,

    I manage to do what I want with the GridView, using DataTable to
    popultate the GridView with just the products from the Office Stock

    I just show the products that the Office have in Stock and the
    quantities, and I'm using a check box at the end of each row so the user can
    selected (so that item with the quantity will be deleted from the Stock DB).

    I have 2 question regarding this:

    1. I have a textbox with the quantity Value and a RangeValidator so the
    user can't choose more that the existing quantity... how can I use a
    DropDownList insetad? How can I populate the ddl from 0 to the quantity that
    the user have that item in stock? (I'm using a DataTable)

    2. when the user check all the itens (with a click in each checkbox he
    want to remove from stock) How can I know row by row witch checkboxes are
    selected ??? do I have to update each row individualy??? for each checkbox
    item?

    Thank you in Advance for all the help you can give me on this.

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in KĂžbenhanv, Danmark)

    Bruno Alexandre, May 16, 2006