Update Dropdownlist datasource on bound control

jkeel

I have two ddl's in a formview which is bound to an objectdatasource.

Each of the ddl's have there datasource propertys set to a function
which returns a dataset.
The selected index of each of the dropdownlist is set to a property
returned from the objectdatasource.

When I change the selectedindex property of the first dropdownlist I
need to pass the selectindexed of that dropdownlist into the function
that the second dropdownlist is bound to.

I seem to be able to do the above, but I can't get it to update the
contents of the second dropdownlist. I can't just databind again b/c
that seems to blow up.

Any help??

Jason